Covid-19 Safe Home Cleaning Practices
With all that is going on with COVID-19 it seemed pertinent to let you know what we are doing over here at All Star Cleaning Services of Fort Collins to help. We are in a unique position to be a part of the solution as we have in-depth chemical knowledge and experience in the cleaning management of illness.
- We have had all of our staff complete a COVID-19 Safe Cleaning Certification through Modern Cleaning, an educational entity in our industry
- We wear full PPE on every job - gloves, masks, eye protection, and shoe covers.
- Our teams will wash their hands upon entering your home, and again before leaving. They are also provided hand sanitizer for use between jobs
- We ensure our staff are healthy and safe to work every day with temperature checks and a personal certification that they have not had contact with anyone with COVID risk factors daily (they must answer all questions prior to being able to clock into our system)
- We do a 12 point Virus Buster disinfecting service as part of every cleaning
- We no longer hold any company meetings or gatherings of any type. Cleaning teams meet at their vehicles and dispatch immediately to avoid unnecessary social contact
- We wipe down all equipment with disinfectant between each job, and thoroughly disinfect all vehicles and iPads at the end of every shift
Let's Fight Covid-19 Together
We understand that this is a whole new situation for us all but we are taking any steps we can to ensure your family's and our team's health and safety remain our #1 Priority. Our team members are going to be following 6 ft social distancing guidelines and ask that you and your family do the same during your cleans. We will not be able to clean any home that has had any sickness symptoms, COVID 19 confirmed or otherwise, for at least 14 days after symptoms have ended.
12 Point Virus Buster:
- Light Switches
- Door Knobs
- Chair Arms
- Stair Railings
- Appliance Handles
- Drawer Handles and Cabinet Knobs
- Keyboard and Mouse