Now Hiring Motivated,
😃 Friendly Cleaners 😃
Do you enjoy physical work? Do you appreciate the instant gratification of seeing the results of your work at the end of each day? Do you love feeling like your work makes a real difference in the quality of people's lives? Are you looking for a company you can grow with? If you said YES, then we want to meet you!
❤️ I love being an all star because...
All Star has the best lines of communication of any company that I’ve worked for. I feel genuinely supported by the management. They go above and beyond to treat their employees well and give us small perks like reward programs and food in the morning that make our lives much easier. Everyone is treated with respect, which fosters a great work environment. - Kyle
Out of all the employers I've had, All Star has made me feel the most appreciated and rewarded for my efforts. In less than 18 months my pay has increased by several dollars per hour - I've never had an opportunity like that anywhere else. - Kody
What I love about working here is that it is not just a job, it is a family. The team and the management really care and love learning about you. They do more than employ you, they are there to support your growth in every aspect. - Tessa
I love that this is one big family! They really do go above and beyond to help any way they can - with a special needs child this is awesome! I've been here almost 4 years and have no plans of leaving anytime soon! 😃❤️ - Candi
Since day 1, I've felt like part of the close knit family of All Star. There seems to be no way to describe cleaning as fun, but with the right management anything can be - everyone is always laughing the stress of the work day off and having a blast, day in and day out. The morale here is off the charts. I love my All Star family ❤️ - Ivy
I don't know what I would do without my All Star family and Laura! She and everyone else in the office always go out of their way to help in any way! I've never had such a caring boss that I'm now happy to call a friend! I love the freedom of this job ❤️I've been here for 5 years and as long as Laura will have me I'll keep coming back! - Amy
Your benefits :
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- Family-friendly hours! No nights or weekends here!
- Earn up to 2 weeks paid vacation in your first year
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance and 401k
Other Perks :
- Physical work – like getting paid to work out!
- Drive our company vehicles - no wear and tear on your personal vehicle!
- Help make the Earth a better place by using only natural cleaning products that are not toxic to you or the planet
- Work in an independent environment – no boss looking over your shoulder… it’s just you, your partner & your iPod
- POSITIVE work environment! Work with awesome co-workers, appreciative clients, and a boss that respects your contribution
- Make a difference – we are an official chapter of the Cleaning for A Reason non-profit organization that gives women being treated for cancer free housecleaning!