Move in & move out cleaning done right.
The Renter’s Deposit Guarantee only covers the cleaning portion of your deposit. We cannot be responsible for pre-existing damage, repairs, or maintenance tasks that may be deducted from your security deposit.
move out/move in cleaning includes:
- Cabinets in the kitchen and baths cleaned inside and out
- All appliances cleaned inside and out
- Countertops and sinks cleaned and sanitized
- All bathroom fixtures scrubbed and sanitized
- Blinds washed upon request
- Doors, frames, baseboards, ceiling fans, and shelving dusted or hand washed as needed
- Blinds dusted*
- Switchplates and outlet covers sanitized
- Patio doors and entryway glass washed inside and out
Additional cleaning services available:
- Window washing
- Ashes removed from fireplaces
- Wall washing
Frequently Asked Questions
Whether you’re moving out of a property you rented or one that you owned, you should make sure that it’s hygienic and presentable before you leave. Sometimes, the real estate contract requires you to meet certain standards of cleanliness before the arrival of new tenants. Even if the contract doesn’t stipulate it, it’s a common courtesy for the previous owner to take care of some essential cleaning tasks.
If you’ve been renting the home, thorough move out cleaning is key in getting your cleaning deposit back. Most commonly, landlords scrutinize the space for any traces of negligence, and dirt is high up on their list of undesirables.
If you’re moving out of a home, you can count on us to render failproof move out cleaning in Fort Collins or the neighboring communities. With the help of our team of trained and experienced cleaners, you can rest assured that you’ll make the landlord happy and receive your deposit in full.