Scheduling deep house cleaning services every now and then is definitely a great option to give your home a thorough and detailed treatment that goes beyond regular cleaning. Whether you haven’t cleaned your home in a while, you’re booking professional home cleaning for the first time, or have a special event coming up, reaching out to experts in Fort Collins will help you remove deeply ingrained dirt and dust.
However, before booking this type of service, you should learn what deep cleaning actually entails and how often you should schedule it.
What does a deep house cleaning include?
A deep house cleaning includes everything a regular clean does, but it also focuses on a few additional tasks. The purpose of this type of service is to address some of the most stubborn stains or dirt in your home, as well as some of the areas that aren’t covered in regular cleaning.
A deep clean can include, for example:
- Scrubbing baseboards
- Dusting ceiling fans
- Cleaning the inside of cabinets
- Cleaning window sills and blinds thoroughly (inside and outside)
- Cleaning the inside of appliances, including ovens and microwaves
Of course, the exact list of tasks covered in deep cleaning will depend on your preferred provider. You may also be able to include certain service add-ons in addition to the regular tasks. For instance, your cleaners may be able to remove ash from your beautiful fireplace or wash smudges off your walls.
Some professional service providers may also come to your home to inspect it first to determine which tasks need to be completed during their first visit. After that, they can suggest a personalized checklist for your home.
How many deep cleanings are needed?
Most people perform deep cleaning at least three times a year: in the spring, fall, and winter. Of course, the exact service frequency can vary depending on multiple factors:
- The size and condition of your residence. You may need to schedule more frequent deep cleanings if you have a large home that gets messy very quickly.
- The number of your family members. If you have a large family with a few pets, you may need to consider booking this service more frequently. It can help you maintain a clean and healthy home for a longer period of time.
- Your personal habits and lifestyle. Whether you have a hobby that can create a bit of a mess or enjoy entertaining and having guests frequently, your general preferences will also affect how often you should book deep cleaning services. The same applies to households with busy homeowners who don’t have much time to clean.
Who offers professional deep house cleaning services across Fort Collins?
If you’re having trouble keeping up with your chores, let All Star Cleaning Services of Fort Collins take over. Whether you’re located in Fort Collins, Laporte, or some other adjacent area, count on us for detailed and professional service every time.
What’s more, our team can also give you advice on how to prepare for a thorough cleaning, as well as a few expert tips on deep cleaning your home properly. Of course, if you outsource your chores to us, you won’t have to worry about proper cleaning techniques. With our help, you can finally get an allergen- and germ-free home environment without lifting a finger. Give us a call and book a service customized to your specific needs!