Knowing how to maintain a home that allows you to feel good is what matters most. And you have to admit, the fastest way to get there is with regular home maintenance. But, what happens if you want to go the extra mile and make sure the environment you live in with people you care about is healthy and germ-free?
Well, then you have to go beyond your usual cleanup checklist and give your residence a good deep clean. Since this can be quite a demanding task, you can always outsource this task to a trusted company in Fort Collins and the region. The pros can deliver deep home cleaning services much faster and more efficiently since they have the right tools and experience.
In the previous article, we discussed what the best time for deep cleaning is, and covered some preparatory deep cleaning steps to get you fully ready for it. Should you decide to tackle deep cleaning on your own, here are a few important guidelines that will help you do it properly.
How do you deep clean properly?
Deep cleaning is not only about the top-quality supplies. A spotless home is a matter of details, time, and energy involved to get rid of all those hard-to-reach stains, stubborn dirt, and heavy build-up. To tackle it like a pro, you need to implement a detailed approach along with highly-efficient techniques.
Here’s what to have in mind when deep cleaning your place:
- Decluttering and getting rid of unnecessary items
- Moving your furniture and cleaning underneath and behind it
- Washing the curtains, carpets, and rugs
- Emptying and cleaning the inside of kitchen cabinets and drawers
- Cleaning the fridge inside and out
- Cleaning and degreasing the oven
- Removing most stubborn stains
- Wiping and dusting high shelves and tops of closets
- Taking care of light fixtures
- Checking out and cleaning doors and walls
- Dusting ventilation systems
- Dusting wall decorations
To ensure the best results, keep in mind that disinfecting frequently-touched surfaces is a step that shouldn’t be overlooked. Sanitizing and disinfecting them will go a long way toward keeping your place clean and safe.
Here are some examples of high-touch items and surfaces:
- In living areas: handles, doorknobs, desk and tables, chairs, windows and window frames, stair railing, light switches
- Kitchen items and appliances: sink faucets, countertops, microwave, kettle, and fridge
- Shared toilet items: bathroom counters, toilet rolls, flush handles, hand dryers, and sink
- Shared work equipment: phones, laptops, keyboards, mice, remotes, and game controllers
Since disinfection products can often contain chemicals associated with skin and respiratory issues, purchasing top-quality green cleaning supplies will ensure you maintain a hygienic and safe environment.
What is the most efficient way to deep clean your home?
When looking for the least tiring way to tidy up your place, make sure to follow these simple steps:
- Separate the process into smaller, less challenging tasks.
- Get rid of unnecessary items before the deep clean.
- Always go room by room.
- Don’t forget to dust and vacuum first.
- Sanitize and disinfect surface areas.
- Clean toilets, sinks, and tubs with utmost care.
Who offers Fort Collins’ best deep home cleaning services?
Do you have a list of household chores waiting and no time to give them proper cleaning treatment? Given that home maintenance is a time-consuming and overwhelming task, outsourcing your list of chores to All Star Cleaning Services of Fort Collins will allow you to get some well-deserved rest and time to check out some hidden gems like Swetsville Zoo.
Choose the option that works best for you and book your cleaning at your convenience. We’d be happy to provide you with a trained team and world-class equipment that will keep your house spick and span. Contact us today!