Thank you for your application!
We will be in touch shortly if your application is a match for our current hiring needs. Have a lovely day!
Is this the right career opportunity for you?
- Family Friendly Work Schedule
- No nights, No Weekends!
- Benefits - Health, Dental, Vision, Accident, Short Term Disability, Life Insurance, 401k
- Company Vehicles
- $12-17/hr With Regular Reviews and Quick Advancement
- Trainers make up to $2.50 Additional per Hour
- PETS ❤️🐶(If this sounds like a con, this probably is not the right opportunity for you!)
- This is a physically laborious job and it takes a little while to adjust - expect to be sore and tired at first. Like any exercise routine, it will get easier! (And you'll have amazing arms 😃)
- You don't know exactly what time you'll be off work each day - there is a bit of a "when you're done" element to this type of work
- No boss over your shoulder - you need to be a little more self sufficient when questions/problems arise
- We drive a lot - road ragers need not apply - you will hate it!
❤️ I love being an All Star because...
Out of all the employers I've had, All Star has made me feel the most appreciated and rewarded for my efforts. In less than 18 months my pay has increased by several dollars per hour - I've never had an opportunity like that anywhere else. - Kody
What I love about working here is that it is not just a job, it is a family. The team and the management really care and love learning about you. They do more than employ you, they are there to support your growth in every aspect. - Tessa
I love that this is one big family! They really do go above and beyond to help any way they can - with a special needs child this is awesome! I've been here almost 4 years and have no plans of leaving anytime soon! 😃❤️ - Candi
Since day 1, I've felt like part of the close knit family of All Star. There seems to be no way to describe cleaning as fun, but with the right management anything can be - everyone is always laughing the stress of the work day off and having a blast, day in and day out. The morale here is off the charts. I love my All Star family ❤️ - Ivy
I don't know what I would do without my All Star family and Laura! She and everyone else in the office always go out of their way to help in any way! I've never had such a caring boss that I'm now happy to call a friend! I love the freedom of this job ❤️I've been here for 5 years and as long as Laura will have me I'll keep coming back! - Amy